This block outputs the graphic information.
|Set Scope parameters||(default value)|
|window ID (-1 for automatic)||-1|
|Output window position|||
|Output window sizes||[400;400]|
|Accept herited events (0/1)||0|
|Name of Scope (label and Id)|
- display type :
- window ID (-1 for automatic) : The number of graphic window used for the display. It is often good to use high values to avoid conflict with palettes and Super Block windows.
- Output window position : a 2 vector specifying the coordinates of the upper left corner of the graphic window. Answer  for default window position.
- Output window sizes : a 2 vector specifying the coordinates of the upper left corner of the graphic window. Answer [400;400] for default window position.
- Accept herited events (0/1) : if 0 display draws a new point only when an event occurs on its event input port. if 1 display draws a new point when an event occurs on its event input port and when it's regular input changes due to an event on an other upstrem block (herited events).
- Name of Scope (label and Id) : Name/label of the block.
- always active:no
- number/sizes of inputs:1 / -1
- number/sizes of outputs:0 /
- number/sizes of activation inputs:1 / 1
- number/sizes of activation outputs:0 /
- continuous-time state:no
- discrete-time state:yes
file_fits, animate, diagnose,
Chen jingyuan, Gan guangyong (IAPCM,Beijing,China)2006-08